Adolescents at School: Perspectives on Youth, Identity, and Education
Primary: Adolescents at School: Perspectives on Youth, Identity, and Education.pdf - 47,679 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Adolescents at School: Perspectives on Youth, Identity, and Education.pdf - 32,275 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Adolescents at School: Perspectives on Youth, Identity, and Education.pdf - 24,726 KB/Sec
- Creating Standards-Based Integrated Curriculum: The Common Core State Standards Edition
- Understanding Youth: Adolescent Development for Educators
- Myths and Realities, Second Edition: Best Practices for English Language Learners
- Identity: Youth and Crisis (Austen Riggs Center Monograph)
- What Every Middle School Teacher Should Know, Third Edition
- The CALLA Handbook: Implementing the Cognitive Academic Language Learning Approach (2nd Edition)
- The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice: Using the Framework for Teaching in Your School
- Age of Opportunity: Lessons from the New Science of Adolescence
- The Basic Guide to SuperVision and Instructional Leadership (3rd Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership)
- Identity Development: Adolescence Through Adulthood (Volume 2)
This new edition of Adolescents at School builds and expands the strengths and insights of the much-acclaimed first edition. Drawing from the perspectives of teachers, researchers, and administrators—and adolescents themselves—it examines the complex, changing identities young people manage while they confront the challenges of schools.
A uniquely practical, insightful, and jargon-free volume, Adolescents at School points to ways to foster the success of every student in our schools and classrooms.