Doing Research in Education: Theory and Practice
Primary: Doing Research in Education: Theory and Practice.pdf - 38,828 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Doing Research in Education: Theory and Practice.pdf - 43,718 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Doing Research in Education: Theory and Practice.pdf - 35,341 KB/Sec
- Research Methods in Education
- Schools That Learn (Updated and Revised): A Fifth Discipline Fieldbook for Educators, Parents, and Everyone Who Cares About Education
- Leading in a Culture of Change Personal Action Guide and Workbook
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization
- Teaching Models: Designing Instruction for 21st Century Learners (New 2013 Curriculum & Instruction Titles)
- Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation: Guidelines and Examples
- Understanding By Design
- So Now You′re the Superintendent!
- Curriculum 21: Essential Education for a Changing World (Professional Development)
- School Communication that Works: A Patron-focused Approach to Delivering Your Message
This book will help you to plan, design and conduct quality research within the specific context of education and educational studies.
An impressive cast of contributors discuss the reality of conducting research in different educational settings and provide practical advice for both undergraduate and postgraduate students and early career researchers doing research in education.
The book discusses key philosophical issues such as understanding research paradigms, ethics and selecting appropriate methodologies but remains grounded in the practical experience of the researcher. It has comprehensive coverage of the whole research process from start to finish, is easy to navigate and helps develop key skills such as:
- Time management
- Creating good research questions and hypotheses
- Constructing the literature review
- Structuring a project
- Writing a proposal
- Managing data
- Analysing data
- Writing for specific audiences
Packed full of learning features and showcasing a wide range of voices and opinions this book is an ideal guide for anyone conducting research in education or educational studies.