Philosophy of Education: An Anthology
Primary: Philosophy of Education: An Anthology.pdf - 30,484 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Philosophy of Education: An Anthology.pdf - 35,132 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Philosophy of Education: An Anthology.pdf - 25,900 KB/Sec
- Philosophical, Ideological, and Theoretical Perspectives on Education (2nd Edition)
- Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics: North American Edition
- Comparing Theories of Child Development (with InfoTrac)
- Developing the Curriculum (8th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership)
- Experience And Education
- The Dissertation Journey: A Practical and Comprehensive Guide to Planning, Writing, and Defending Your Dissertation
- The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Education (Oxford Handbooks)
- Basic Principles of Curriculum and Instruction
- Tests & Measurement for People Who (Think They) Hate Tests & Measurement
- Philosophy of Education
- The readings have been selected for their philosophical merit, their focus on important aspects of educational practice and their readability.
- Includes classic pieces by Plato, Aristotle, Isocrates, Locke, Rousseau, Mill, and Dewey.
- Addresses topical issues such as teacher professionalism and accountability, the commercialization of schooling, multicultural education, and parental choice.